Ms. Tsai is sought after as a DEI trainer and facilitator due to her energetic, inspirational, and knowledgeable presentations and trainings. She uses stories (many based on her own life and work experience), experiential exercises, and visual media to enhance engagement and understanding while meeting people and organizations where they are.
Inquire about our online training classes, which include but are not limited to:
- Working Across Differences (foundational diversity, equity and inclusion workshop).
- Mindful and Inclusive Leader-shift: How to use mindfulness and empathy to build connections, retain and motivate a diverse workforce in the "new normal."
- Working (or Leading) Across Generations and Cultures.
- Working Across Cultures.
- Interrupting (Un)Conscious Gender Bias: How to identify, understand and interrupt gender bias.
- Communicating Across Differences.
- Culture, Communication, and Conflict.
- What is Cultural Competence and Why Should I Care?
- Style Matters: How to Look Good, Feel Good and Attract Good Qi (energy).
- Identifying, Understanding, and Interrupting Unconscious Bias and Microaggressions to Increase Inclusion in the Workplace.
- Busting Myths and Stereotypes to Build Belonging Across Cultures.
- How to Make an Impact in Virtual Meetings.
- Listening sessions to support groups following any significant event(s).